|5-10lbs||2||10||2 Extend: 1 Hold: 2 Lower||30 - 45 sec|
|TEMPO||2 Extend: 1 Hold: 2 Lower|
|REST||30 - 45 sec|
- Develop strength and tone in the tricep (back of the arm) muscle.
- Encourages postural alignment.
- Tricep Musculature
- Back Musculature
- Deep Abdominal Core Musculature
- Hip Stabilizer Musculature
How to Perform
- Begin by placing your left hand on a chair or Swiss ball.
- Bring your right leg forward into a slight lunge position.
- Bend forward from your hips, being mindful to keep your back straight.
- Exhale and draw your belly in towards the spine to engage the core.
- Secure your right elbow to your side body.
- Extend the right lower arm back into an extended from the elbow.
- Hold and slowly lower.
Alternative Exercise Suggestions for Patients with an ICD