|1||1||Hold for 3 Breaths||Your Choice|
|TEMPO||Hold for 3 Breaths|
- Aids in spine and hip mobility and alignment.
- Upper, Mid and Low Back
- Inner and Outer Hip musculature.
How to Perform
- Standing with legs wider than hip width apart and hands on hips.
- Turn left foot and leg 90 degrees out from forward. Ensure knees are straight but soft.
- Inhale extend arms out to shoulder level.
- Exhale engage core as you reach your left hand to the left as you move the body through the waist to the left. Legs stay stable.
- Inhale, bring your left hand down on to the shin or above the knee, while rotating the right arm straight towards the ceiling.
- Hold for 3 breaths.
- Slowly using your core muscles and pushing the feet into the floor come back to centre.
- Repeat on the other side.
- May want to avoid if you have any back pain or pathologies.
- Common challenges can arise if core muscles and legs are not engaged slightly to stabilize the body.
Alternative Exercise Suggestions for Patients with an ICD