|n/a||1||4x's out and 4x's back to start position||Slow and Controlled||Your Choice|
|REPS||4x's out and 4x's back to start position|
|TEMPO||Slow and Controlled|
- Pre-Exercise warm up.
- Prepares legs and hips for movement.
- Leg and Hip Musculature
How to Perform
- Begin by standing with feet hip width apart.
- Lift your left leg and foot out laterally. As you place your foot down squat gently into hips and knees.
- Gently push away from the floor, extending your legs and bring your feet back together in the start position.
- Repeat 5x’s to one side then back 5x’s to the start position.
- Tightness in the hips, knees and ankles can inhibit this movement. Complete the “Breathing and Stretching” in the program and then try again.
Alternative Exercise Suggestions for Patients with an ICD