2 Hamstring Curl Option 1: Warm Up
|n/a||1||20||Slow to Quick||Your Choice|
|TEMPO||Slow to Quick|
- Lower body pre-exercise warm up.
- Leg Musculature.
How to Perform
- Begin by standing with feet greater than hip width apart and hands on hips.
- Exhale, kick right foot back from the knee.
- Inhale, right foot comes back to floor.
- Exhale, kick left foot back from the knee.
- Repeat several times.
- Stability can be challenging in this exercise. If so, it can be completed facing a wall with hands on the wall until stability improves.
Alternative Exercise Suggestions for Patients with an ICD