Bicep Curl with Band
|Easy to Difficult Band Resistance||2||10||2 Lower: 2 Rise||45 sec|
|LOAD||Easy to Difficult Band Resistance|
|TEMPO||2 Lower: 2 Rise|
- Strengthen and tone arms
- Arm and shoulder musculature
How to Perform
- Begin by standing with feet hip width apart.
- Step one foot forward with the band looped underneath.
- Bring the band up curling at the elbows. Ensuring to keep your elbows in tight towards your side body. Do not allow the elbows to move forward or back.
- Exhale, slowly lower the band down.
- Inhale and slowly return the band to the start position.
- If the band tension is too great it can pull the elbows and shoulders out of position. If so, switch to a lighter resistance.
Alternative Exercise Suggestions for Patients with an ICD